.

.

Photography

Play Freerice and feed the hungry

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Life 101: Legacy of a Person...

Legacy something transmitted by or received from an ancestor or predecessor or from the past ayun sa friend ko na si Miriam.

Last week was a very sad for me because I had seen my mom crying, I asked my mom whats the reason and she told me that my uncle died at that moment I also fall in tears. I opted not to go work to comfort my Mom. The greatest thing that my uncle told me was " Myk mag-aral ka para may marating ka sa buhay mo at maabot mo yung pangarap mo; taasan mo yung pangarap mo malay mo magka totoo yan balang araw" / He told me to study hard to achieve my goals and dreams in Life. 

Years had passed, I achieve my goals and dreams in Life in my early age...

"A man without ambition is dead. A man with ambition but no love is dead. A man with ambition and love for his blessings here on earth is ever so alive. Having been alive, it won't be so hard in the end to lie down and rest.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment