.

.

Photography

Play Freerice and feed the hungry

Saturday, September 03, 2011

REEBOK: EasyTone Launch & FanCon 2011 @ Trinoma Mall


The REEBOK EasyTone Launch & FanCon on September 15 @ TriNoma Mall!
To know more about this awesome event LIKE
Reebok Philippines & Team Reebok Running and Follow them on Twitter @Reebokph and use the hashtag #reebokph!

 Team REEBOK @ Earth Run 2011

1st UPDATE
Reebok asked:
How will you use your Easy-Tone? where are you going to take them?
For me EasyTone are not only for physical activities that you can use to get in shape, you can just wear this Easytone and you’re good to go! Let's take it into a new level...


2nd UPDATE
Reebok asked !

What makes you beautiful and where are you going to take these shoes?
I’m going to take this shoes to where ever I travel for a Photo-shoot or cover any event and I know that I will enjoy wearing it but it will help me tone my body! 


3rd UPDATE
Reebok asked !
Who are you tagging along? Why Him/Her?

I'm tagging along with my blogger friends Mac Vasquez of Mac's IT Trends, John Remir of  Tech Update , Bam Amor of Una sa Lahat - First of All and Orlee Pasion of Adventures of DonJuanQuixote because I consider them my Second Family

4th  UPDATE
Reebok asked !

Head your way and Like FTW Magazine Facebook fan page.

 40th Fan for FTW Magazine Facebook Fan page


5th UPDATE
Reebok asked !
Are you on twitter? add us @reebokph and let's talk about memories when you used to wear Reebok or what changed when you started Reebok again? don't forget the hashtag! #reebokph
Guess who's going to be the new face of reebok and the very first cover girl of FTW Magazine ? Head your way to FTW, NOW! You might just win something awesome from us! 
Preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment