1. Ticket Holders AND Walk-In registrants are only allowed to enter Gate 2 (UST Overpass).
2. Follow strictly the dress code of the school. You may only wear your school's uniform, t-shirts, long pants and closed shoes.
3. Liquors, deadly weapons and pornographic materials are not allowed inside the campus. Bags will be inspected before entering the campus.
Message from SFDPhils Organizers:
Ticket holder or not but still registered online see you on Saturday!
We want your confirmation to know the exact number of attendees before the day of event.
just reply CONFIRMED, name of /School/Organization/Company, Group or Individual, Certificate, T-shirt-size, pins.
- for Individual - Confirmed, CPU, Individual, certificate, tshirt-M, Pins 2pcs
- for Group - Confirmed, CPU, 8, 8 certificate, Tshirt- (1m,2s,1m), pins 8pcs.
Hope for your response.
and to all did not yet confirmed for T-shirt size/certificate/Pins this is the information.
To all Participants for Software Freedom Day at UST on September 17, 2011 8am to 5pm.
Sa mga hindi pa po nag reply sa kung nong size at bilang ng tshirt nila na bibilhin for maari bang paki email niyo sa amin.
1. SFD Tshirt Amount : Php 200.00Sizes
- extra small
- extra large
3. Certificate amount : Php 10.00
- Before Event deposit it to:
Account number: 003988006344
Bank Name: Banco de Oro (BDO)
Bank address: BDO Anonas-Kamias Branch, Security Bank Bldg., Anonas St., Cor K-6 St.East Kamias 1102 Quezon City
Email us your SCANNED deposit slip at email@example.com and bring it on the day of event.
- During Event
or contact us at : 09321848807 | 09078621800 | 09273008582 | 4401430 Thank you.
Follow SFDPhils on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SFDPhils