.

.

Photography

Play Freerice and feed the hungry

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My 3 favorite spots: Philippines 2011

My 3 Favorite Spots in the Philippines


Chocolate Hills : Bohol
Myk Rome with his Lucky charm (Baby Pare) in Chocolate Hills

 

Chocolate Hills tops on my list because it's one of the most breath taking scenery in the Philippines. they have been declared the country's third National Geological Monument and proposed for inclusion in the UNESCO World Heritage List. My Journey to chocolate hills was a dream come true because when I was a little boy I dream to go there, the locals are friendly and the food was GREAT try visiting Bohol.  

 

MT. Romelo : Famy Laguna

Myk Rome with Ms. Pj Guimbarda @ Buruwisan Falls

 

  

Gift from nature.


Photo courtesy of Christian Dela Cruz

Mt. Romelo was second in my list because it captured my Heart, being a Freelance Photographer Buruwisan falls offered me different subjects for my photo-shoot. Take note that MT. Romelo is also heavens place for mountaineering group because it offers NATURE at its best...

Bohol Beach Club : Dauis Bohol

Bohol Beach Club one of the Best beach club in Phillipnes.


Bohol Beach Club  offers world class services plus the locals working there are very courteous and respectful ,  I can tell that employees there are honest because they returned my net-book when I lost it in the beach front. I forget it because I was too busy taking pictures of breath taking scenery especially the sunset in the Beach....



© 2011 Myk Rome23 All Rights Reserved


1 comment: