Wedding and Portrait Photographers of the Philippines (WPPP) is an organization of professional photographers whose purpose is to promote and foster the goals and programs of wedding photographers.
We act as one body towards the shaping of photography of the future by sharing the wealth of knowledge of each member, improving the industry’s image and to network each resource for the benefit of the members. Continued growth has given us the opportunity to upgrade the skills and knowledge of the members and to build good and lasting relationships with some of the most competent and prominent personalities in the country, companies, organizations and other individual clientele.
To gain the trust and respect of the public and the industry as whole by:
- Improving service to clients
- Providing a venue for learning and sharing
- Producing competent and dedicated photographers to the industry.
In line with these also, other objectives of the organization is to enhance the knowledge of each member, improve the industry’s image by attending and conducting technical trainings, seminars and symposia to update members with new ideas and techniques.
To be organized locally and internationally as the leading organization of wedding photographers who are artistically and technically proficient and are committed to:
- Uplifting standard of work in photography and production.
- To instill trust and nurture relationships with clients.
- Enhancing the industry's image and public perception.
- Sharing knowledge and expertise to the public and each other for the betterment of all.