.

.

Photography

Play Freerice and feed the hungry

Thursday, October 20, 2011

My BUCKET LIST Before The World Ends

Harold Camping‘s prediction that the END OF THE WORLD might happen this coming October 21, 2011.

I’m doing this BUCKET LIST of things I want to do and achieve before I die or at least before the predicted rapture.


My List:

1. Date an FHM Model (Jahziel Manabat) https://www.facebook.com/Jahziel.m

2. Go to Ballad Airbase in Iraq. (Al-Bakr Air Base / Camp Anaconda)

3. Plane party again with my friends but this time while going to Brazil !!!

4. To serve in the USS Warship Nimitz (USS Ronald Reagan (CVN-76))

5. Make love to Marilyn Monroe 

6. Have a romantic dinner with all my Ex-GF he he he (Hongkong, Canada, Russia... etc)

7. To see Baby Haves drive his own Nissan Skyline ! (Test drive in Batangas Race Circuit) 

8. To Climb Mt. Everest  (Western Cwm-Southeast Ridge (route 1) )

9. Explore the depths of Palawan ! with my Family  

10. Have a church wedding with 23. (Sanctuario de San Antonio, Forbes Park, Makati City)

No comments:

Post a Comment