.

.

Photography

Play Freerice and feed the hungry

Monday, July 25, 2011

“Captain America is my true All time American Hero”

What comes into your mind after you say or hear the word all time America Hero?

For me the first thing that comes into my mind is Capt. America (He’s my all-time American Hero) because he reminded me the gallantry and sacrifices of all us military in the Second World War, even captain America is a fictional character he became a symbol of Hope in some occasion for me.
  


Captain America is a fictional chararter, a Super hero that appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character first appeared in Captain America Comics #1 (March 1941), from Marvel Comics' 1940s predecessor, Timely Comics, and was created by Joe Simon and Jack Kirby.


Capt. America had reminded me my old self when I was still small skinny boy in my younger years. but look at me now the people who bullied me in my younger years are amazed in my physical built today because I'm much stronger and taller than them.(he he he)

Captain America: The First Avenger Trailer:




His original Heater Shield first appeared in Captain America Comics #1 (March 1941)


For more promos and updates on Captain America Like them on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/captamericaph and visit http://www.theavengersassembled.com

No comments:

Post a Comment